Tel. : 520-621-8685
- Applications of lead, strontium and copper isotopes to provenance of turquoise, copper alloys and glass (with Alyson Thibodeau, Tom Fenn, Lisa Molofsky, John Chesley and Joaquin Ruiz; NSF award BCS-0852270, 2009).
- Origins of tin and bronze production in southern Africa, 1200-1850 AD (with Simon Hall, Shadreck Chirikure, Dana Drake Rosenstein, Robert Heimann, Lisa Molofsky, John Chesley, Joaquin Ruiz and Jim Denbow: NSF award BCS 0542135, 2006)
- Petrographic studies of pottery provenance in Botswana, 200-1850 AD (with Edwin Wilmsen, Dana Drake Rosenstein, Phenyo Thebe, Jim Denbow).
- Sican copper production (900-1200 AD) in Lambayeque Province, Peru (with Frances Hayashida) Archaeometallurgy and world systems in eastern and southern Africa, 700-1500 AD (with Tom Fenn)
- Iron and copper smelting in the eastern lowveld, South Africa, 1000-1800 AD (with Duncan Miller)