Tel. : 520-621-0753
- Ph.D. - Bioinformatics - University of Reading, 2003.
- M.Sc. - Geoarchaeology - University of Reading, 2000.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) - Botany - University of Reading, 1999.
- Cornell University - Senior Research Associate, 2007-2012
- Species 2000 and Catalogue of Life - Systems Manager, 2005-2007.
- BiodiversityWorld (BDWorld) - UK eScience Research Project, 2003-2005.
- The application of informatics in the fields of biology and archaeology, specifically the use of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and databases.
- The adoption of data standards and interoperability within the biological and archaeological communities including the Tree Ring Data Standard (TRiDaS).
- Modeling the effect of palaeo and future climate change on the distribution of species.